Welcome, to all Harvard Sleep and Circadian Biology Trainees - this page is intended as a map and portal to all the information on this website most relevant to you! If you ever have trouble finding something that you think ought to be on this website, please let us know.
Calendar and Events
- Quickly find all trainee-related events on the Calendar by selecting "Trainee Related Events"; this view shows all lectures, course registration deadlines, professional society meetings, and all activities required for participants in the Research Training Program.
- For information about the Sleep Grand Rounds and Introductory Sleep Course lecture series, see Seminars and Lectures.
- For more about HMS Division of Sleep Medicine annual events, see What We Do.
- Research Training Program administrative questions answered regarding administrative support, disbursement of funds (including travel), training support and mentoring, and other training resources.
- HMS Division of Sleep Medicine administrative questions answered, including how to update your profile page or submit research subject recruitment notices, and procedures for reimbursements.
- Information about Affiliation with the HMS Division of Sleep Medicine.
Training and Education
- Research Training Program guidelines and requirements, including lots of information about what courses are out there of interest to trainees in sleep and circadian biology.
- Clinical Sleep Training programs
- Find other Training Resources, including a variety of helpful information and links to NIH and NRSA Research Training Grants and Fellowships pages, the National Postdoc Association (NPA) website, and the Training Manual for Basic and Clinical Sleep Research and Sleep Medicine of the Sleep Research Society and American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
- Find Academic Research Resources, including links to Harvard, Hospital and Federal information and resources related to academic research.
- Find career development resources, schedules of seminars and workshops, and links to funding opportunities, and information on Harvard appointment and promotion process.
- Find help on Individual Funding Applications, including tips for Pre- and Post-doctoral Trainees on preparing Individual Funding Applications.
Are you on the Trainee Listserv? If you are, then you are receiving e-mail updates and notices about upcoming courses, events and other news. If not, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.